Straight teeth in just six weeks? How this cheaper, faster alternative to costly clear braces can perfect YOUR smile.
The Inman Aligner™ is an astonishing and an uncompromising teeth straightening solution that works astonishingly fast and at a fraction of cost compared to Invisalign and other clear brace systems.
Inman Aligner™ works on the front teeth only – the most prominent and visible teeth on the top and bottom arches of your teeth. With an average treatment time of 6-18 weeks, our patients love the remarkable speed, ease of use and affordability of this treatment.
This system aligns front teeth by placing opposing force on aligners, that in turn guides teeth into the new position. A titanium coil spring sets pressure at the rear of the teeth that require repositioning, and a slim wire strip is placed across the front of the teeth that reverses the same pressure. These components work together to move teeth by creating a push and pull force.
It is most suited for :
1) Teeth straightening on front teeth only (6 teeth)
2) Protruding front teeth (sticking out), buck teeth, gap between front teeth.
3) Relapsed teeth after orthodontic treatment
At Ipswich dental surgery, Inman Aligner™ costs £2200, and for both the arches we charge £2400. The price includes all appointments, initial consultation and a set of three retainers at the end of treatment. Flexible payment plans are also available to help spread the cost of treatment.
We believe in monitoring our patients’ progress closely, so all your appointments are included in the price, and we won’t charge you extra for additional appointments or if the case takes longer to treat – that’s our promise to you.
Inman Aligner™ can typically straighten teeth between 6 – 18 weeks; however, you can notice changes from week six onwards. The quickest results are experienced when you wear the device for 20+hours a day.
Most of our patients tell us that they are the last to notice the changes themselves – it’s the friends and family who observe the difference in appearance first!
Yes, it is a removable device that can be taken out while eating, brushing or socialising.
We love Inman Aligner™ for its simplicity and speed, the only drawbacks that we can think of are:
1) It can only realign front teeth; for most people, it’s not an issue as the most visible teeth are at the front. If you are looking to straighten teeth at the back, or a full arch, then Invisalign may be an option.
2) While it is considerably less evident than metal braces, it is not quite as discreet as invisible braces or clear braces.
3) A slim metal wire across the front teeth is visible when you wear Inman Aligner™
Like any other orthodontic treatment, the first few days may be uncomfortable as you get used to the aligners. Once worn for a few days, you won’t notice it at all.