Do you want to Improve your smile? Do you want straighter teeth? Are you looking for a discreet solution?
Look no further – Ipswich Dental Surgery is your answer for the best Invisalign in Ipswich.
Invisalign is the most advanced solution providing a quick, comfortable and discreet way to straighten teeth. Invisalign treats misaligned tooth through a series of clear aligners that are removable, unlike fixed braces. The aligners are replaced approximately every 2 weeks with the next set of Aligners. As you progress through your Invisalgin journey, these set of aligners gradually move your teeth towards the final aligner set which is custom made to perfect alignment prescribed by our professional Dentist in Ipswich.
Why choose Ipswich Dental Surgery for Invisalign?
At Ipswich Dental Care in Ipswich, a single thought colours all of our thinking and gives focus to our plans – We want to be the best dentist in Ipswich ! As part of your Invisalign Journey with us, we will work closely with you to esnure you receive the most effective treatment at time that is convinient to you.
With our Invisalign Treatment, we are able to offer our patients a Virtually invisible teeth straightenig solution that works quickly in comparison to more traditional treatments, with results visible in as quick as couple of weeks. As part of your Invisalign package with us , you get :
- Free, No-Obligation initial consultation.
- Whole set of 14 aligners are included in the price – we will not charge you extra.
- Unlimited visits during your Invisalign Journey.
- Teeth Whitening at the end of Treatment.
- Interest Free Payment Plan for Invisalign.
Invisalign and You
A new smile truly can boost your confidence and can have a profound effect on every day life. Invisaling is perfect for young professionals and teenagers who don’t want to wear the “Train Track Braces”. What can Invisalign do for you ?
- Almost invisible – Providing a very discreet treatment.
- Removable aligners – Means you can eat what you like even foods like popcorn, apples or corn on the cob!
- Zero impact on social life – You can carry on with your social or professional life as normal as Invisalign offers nearly undetectable retainers.
- Brush and Floss as normal – Allowas you to maintain your oral health